Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Training Class Starts on November 3rd 2021
Our client, Empower Retirement, is seeking Call Center Representatives to support their Customer Services division starting on December 8th. These positions are temporary, starting immediately, with the potential to lead into future fulltime positions with Empower Retirement. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a career in Financial Services.
• Must be able to meet department call quality requirements
• Consistent adherence to work schedule and punctuality required
• Must have proven customer service and phone skills
• Must have basic Keyboarding skills
• Must have ability to problem solve and react quickly to client’s needs
• Candidates with active FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 encouraged to apply (possible pay premium)
• Fluency in both English and Spanish a plus (possible pay premium)
• Must be able to work up to 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am to 10:00pm ET with the possibility of a shift that includes Saturday (Saturday hours 9am ET – 5:30pm ET) Must commit to long-term assignment with possible extension
•One year or more years of customer service experience (including but not limited to food service, retail, hospitality, teaching, military, banking or financial services) or an associate’s or bachelor’s degree
Due to COVID-19 and to ensure the health and wellness of our associates, we have temporarily transitioned the majority of associates to a remote work environment. During this time, any required training and day to day responsibilities will be conducted virtually, in the convenience of your home.
To ensure you are set up for success during this period, you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to attend training and work without interruption. Other necessary computer equipment, headset and training materials will be provided.
Paid Training – Class Start Date: 11/3/2021. Training hours will be 9am – 6pm ET
Required Minimum Internet Specifications:
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.