This professional must be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information and have a proven track record of doing so. She/he will handle high volumes of scheduling and must be advanced in Outlook. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for creation and development of visual presentations; strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills required.
- Provides administrative support to the team, including detailed calendar management, expense report management, mail processing, invitation coordination, and travel coordination.
- Act as the point of contact between the Executive Officers and internal/external clients.
- Coordinates meetings and special events, including attendee management, materials preparation, and room set-up and issue resolution. Requires strong project management skills.
- Manage the flow of information to Executive Officers: receive and screen phone calls, open and sort mail, and summarize reports and memos that are received.
- Prepare and format information for internal and external distribution. Including writing emails, letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties.
- Develop and maintain databases for various projects.
- Create spreadsheets using MS Excel
- Positively embrace other initiatives as they occur.
Education and / or Experience:
- Must pass a drug and background screening
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) certification preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 5 years professional administrative experience required or equivalent combination of professional work experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting executive levels preferred
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of all Windows based software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint are necessary
- Experience using Workday preferred
- Local candidates only and must be able to work in the US without work visa sponsorship
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search