Heavy Equipment Operators
Corestaff is seeking Heavy Equipment Operator located for a client in Bay City, TX!
Pay rate: $16
Performs the operation of loading and unloading trucks, wagons or production lines, in a safe and efficient manner according to applicable procedures, complying with defined quality standards.
- Commit with health, safety and environmental policies and notify situations that present potential risk.
- Ensure product quality complying with defined standards and reporting deviations.
- Carry out duties in an efficient manner meeting productivity and efficiency standards in accordance with minimum costs.
- Perform activities according to applicable procedures.
- Complete and update all applicable records ensuring information accuracy and product traceability.
- Ensure proper use of the company assets, detecting and reporting malfunctioning.
- Attend and collaborate in training activities in ordered to maintain and increase the company knowledge.
- Proactively suggest improvements and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain a clean and ordered workplace.
- Perform activities understanding their consequences on the global process.
- Abide by Tenaris discipline norms.
- Fill in safety checklists and other auditable forms complying with security regulation and procedures.
- Operates more than 11000 lbs (5000 kgs) to 47,0000 lbs using a lift operator
- Performs trucks, wagons or benches loading and unloading.
- Notifies malfunctioning and abnormalities.
- Updates information in the tracking systems.
Minimum Qualification for the Job
- 2-3 years' experience with a large forklift and/or operating other heavy equipment.
- Health, Safety and Environment.
- Quality System.
- Operation On The Job Training.
- Product Inspection when applicable
- Certification when applicable.
- Must pass a drug screening and background check
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search