Our medical device client located in North Houston (Beltway 8 & Veterans Memorial area) would like to add a Monitor Recovery Representative.
The shifts are M-F, 8pm-5pm at $12.50 an hour.
The duties of the Monitor Recovery Representative include addressing all patient and internal customer concerns by phone and email. The MRR is responsible for making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls.It is the representative’s responsibility to contact patients whose studies are complete. The Monitor Recovery Representative will assess each phone call and determine its urgency and direct calls needing escalation to the appropriate supervisor.
- Make outbound due date calls to retrieve Company equipment
- Receive return calls regarding due date procedures
- Perform Due Date, 7 day,15 day, and 30 day audits to retrieve Company equipment
- Generate and send recovery letters, request invoices for patients through billing
- Understand and follow through on patient inquiries, requests, or complaints
- Offer knowledgeable, efficient and cheerful service
- Share relevant or useful information with coworker.
- Value input and expertise and is willing to learn from others
- Organizational Commitment - Ability and willingness to align one’s own behavior with the needs, priorities and goals of the organization
- Interact sensitively with individuals and groups in a way that advances the work of the company
- Other duties as assigned
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to clearly communicate information to patients and internal customers
- Capable of operating a multi-line telephone system
- Must be astute in conflict resolution
- Ability to hear high and low pitch tones
- A professional phone manner.
- Ability to type accurately.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work between 7am to 7pm to meet the needs of our patients.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
WORKING ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sitting for extended periods of time will be required
- Standing and walking periodically required
- Use of hands repetitively to type, handle, and operate standard office equipment will be required
- Employee will work under typical office conditions
- All employees must pass drug test, and must have valid proof of eligibility to work in the USA.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search