REMOTE Customer Service Inbound I Representative
Our client is looking for Customer Service Inbound I Representatives to perform the following:
- Communicate with approximately 30-40 customers throughout the day, intake the initial information for their disability and/or FMLA claim through data entry and triage leaves/claims to appropriate individuals through the utilization of multiple applications and platforms.
- Provide education to the customer/employer regarding the product (primary products: short-term disability & federal medical leaves/additional products: long-term disability & life claims) while having a strong focus on attention to detail to ensure the claim/leave is created appropriately.
- Communicate effectively through email/phone with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor while recognizing what needs to be done to meet customers’ expectations and demonstrates flexibility/responsiveness to meet customer needs on routine work independently.
- Identifies, recommends and champions process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- Documents customer interactions in appropriate system(s).
- Escalates client service issues or concerns to senior team members and/or management.
- Maintains customer confidentiality while complying with privacy regulations.
- Performs research to respond to customer inquiries.
- Provides accurate, timely information meeting the customer's needs through problem resolution.
- Provides customer service to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
- Recognizes general issues/concerns for assigned area(s), explains effect on the customer's service experience, and suggests process improvements.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries meeting departmental quality and production standards.
Education & Experience
- 0 - 1+ Years of general customer service experience - need not be directly related to position
- High School or GED (Minimum Required)
Pay Rate: $13.00
Candidates can live anywhere in the United States
All equipment will be provided. You will need a high speed internet connection.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search