JOB TITLE: Production Technician?
Apply today for a chance to grow in your career!
- $23-$27 pay rate
- Swing Shift (shift pattern) M-F 1:30PM -10:00PM
- GMP and GDP background
- Previous Pharma exp.
- Multitask, following standards, adaptable to change
- Prefer any experience with Spray Drying or understanding of the technology
- Can work effectively in team settings and open to change
- Supports production line by conducting routine tasks which may include setting up, taking down, cleaning and undertaking the
- routine maintenance of operating equipment, as instructed, to ensure continued production.
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
- Ensures compliance with Corporate Policies and Directives, site Standard Operating Procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry best practice (cGMPs, GAMP, ITIL, PMI).
- Maintains a safe work environment and performs work in accordance with site Environment, Health and Safety (SHE) policies and procedures.
- Immediately report potential unsafe conditions to management.
- Wear appropriate task-based and general PPE
- Ensures adherence to safety, health and environmental standards and guidelines, Good Manufacturing Practice and Order Due Date
- Supports manufacturing team to achieve operational delivery against defined production and quality targets
- Ensures raw materials and products meet the agreed product specification and production schedule
- Performs preventative maintenance on small equipment (heat sealer, mixers, conductivity meters, etc.)
- Provides routine support to department and other aligned support services to deliver line performance and continuous improvement projects
- Assists in setting up and running line equipment in accordance with the agreed settings/parameters
- Provides assistance to projects as needed, adhering to timelines to support project managers as necessary
- Participates in formal and informal training to meet business needs
- Performed other related tasks as assigned by Lead or Manager
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search