Our client, a metal supplier in the oil and gas industry, would like to add a Material Handler to their team in Northwest Houston! This position is 2nd Shift 3:30-midnight.
Direct Hire opportunity, paying $16/hr. - $18/hr. DOE!
- Utilize Sideloader Forklift to move metal materials throughout warehouse.
- Handle and transport raw materials, parts, and supplies, in and between departments, locations and off load incoming trucks.
- Transport finished goods to shipping department
- Complete stock movement sheets
- Spends 100% of time in shop area and yard
- Exposed to possible shop hazards, including but not limited to high noise, extreme heat and cold
- High School Diploma or GED Required, and will be verified
- Sideloader Forklift Experience (past certification) is a plus
- Experience moving 20 ft – 40 ft items in warehouse
- Must be able to read a Tape Measure and material knowledge, some computer experience
- Physical demands: sitting, walking, bending, stands, stoops, lifting
- Must have stable employment history
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search