Do you have Diesel Mechanic experience?? Corestaff is seeking an experience Diesel Mechanic for a client located in Amber, OK.
POSITION PURPOSE: The Diesel Mechanic will be required to perform maintenance and repairs on Tractor-Trailer big rigs, flatbed semi-trailers, and heavy equipment. Overall experience with Tractor-trailer big rigs is required. Mechanic will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- Hours per Week: Standard 40 hour workweek with overtime as required, on call rotation
- Salary: $16-$22/hour depending on experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain regular attendance at work and is consistently on time.
- Must be able to be present at the designated work site a minimum of 40 hours per workweek, as established by the Manager.
- Must be able to participate in a 24 hour on call rotation.
- Maintains and participates as a team member of the Tenaris Oklahoma Service Center.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes.
- Complete work as needed, including documentation of work.
- Maintains on-going shop security; safe working conditions; adherence to shop and Tenaris policies and procedures, and conforms to the OSHA safety policy and procedures.
- Assures all DOT, Federal and State regulations are followed and adhered to.
- Diagnose operational problems and making sure the problems are corrected on over the road tractors, trailers, yard pick-ups and heavy-duty forklifts.
- Examines parts and determines need for repair or replacement.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably supplemented by courses at a Vo-Tech or trade school in automotive/diesel repair and maintenance.
- Three (3) years of responsible experience in the field of automotive/diesel, Tractor-Trailer, heavy equipment repair and maintenance.
- Valid Oklahoma driver’s license (Commercial Driver’s License preferred but not required).Clean driving record.
- Some knowledge/experience with computers and software is preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Over the road breakdown experience is a plus.
- Pass background check, physical and required drug screen.
- Employee must have steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to perform all aspects of fleet repairs to include but not limited to mechanical, hydraulic, weld, fabrication and minor body repairs.
- Tenaris supplies all necessary tools.
APPLY NOW or SHARE!!
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search