JOB TITLE: Purchasing Analyst Role
Apply today for a chance to grow in your career!
- 6 months, temp to possible perm
- Must be local to Princeton NJ office
- Pay rate is $24.00 hourly
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position will be aligned with specific business groups to proactively assist them with managing their ongoing purchase of goods and services following standard, compliant processes ensuring the information is accurate and complete in support of other Finance activities (Compliance, Tax, Sourcing, Accounting).
- Review purchase requisitions in SAP for accuracy and release for business and finance approval.
- Work closely with designated business groups and Finance to get vital information to complete work accurately and in a standard process.
- Collaborate with team members on management of shared email boxes
- Assist employees with P2P end to end process
- Coordinate onboarding of new vendors by getting all required details and passing information through Risk & Compliance system.
- Work with vendors, users and various groups in Finance to research and resolve tax, sourcing, invoice, budget issues.
- Run queries and reports and do analysis to review key metrics and assist specific areas of business with process improvements.
- Train and support users to follow proactive standard business processes and promote electronic invoicing and payments.
- Handle ad hoc requests as needed
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good understanding of large ERP systems such as Oracle Financials, JDE, PeopleSoft or preferably SAP is an advantage but not essential
- Overall knowledge or experience in handling Procure to Pay business processes and vendor management (eProcurement, Purchasing and Accounts Payable) is preferred but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google Apps (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive).
- Need to have very good communication skills dealing with employees throughout the company as well as vendors.
- Need to be able to track and manage work effort with good follow up skills.
- Undergraduate degree and preferably 2 to 3 years experience in the above areas
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search