JOB TITLE: Administrative Specialist
Exciting career opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
- Pay Rate Range: $18.50 - $20.45
- Length of Assignment: 3 to 6 months
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Workers at this level provide administrative support to work groups in the organization.
- At this level, the worker has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience.
- This level works within established procedures with a moderate degree of oversight and serves in a non-exempt capacity.
- Uses business software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Maintains files and calendars.
- Responsible for arranging business travel, coordinating meeting arrangements, and tracking expenses.
- 5+ years' experience.
Main skills to look for:
- SAP experience (preferred not required)
- Problem solving skills
- Computer typing skills (min. of 40-50 wpm)
- Microsoft 365 applications (Excel spreadsheet) experience
- Data entry
- Electric Utilities experience (preferred not required)
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted