Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
We have a fantastic opportunity with an amazing global company! We are hiring for Unemployment Claims Reviewers to work remotely on a 12 month (could be extended past 12 months) assignment. You must have your own computer (requirements are listed below) and high speed internet connection. These are all REMOTE positions, and are all MONDAY - FRIDAY 8AM - 5PM PACIFIC TIME. You MUST live in the state of California.
Agent is responsible for reviewing unemployment insurance claims with outstanding Employer Protest issues to determine next steps required to resolve those issues. Using critical thinking skills, the Agent will analyze all information, notes, and documentation to identify gaps or discrepancies in information. They will then perform outreach to claimants and/or employers to obtain the necessary information, notate that in the claim file, and forward detailed notes as required to resolve the issue.
Fact Finding Agents will perform job duties such as:
· Analyzing claim information to identify discrepancies or missing information
· Assessing the information against requirements based on UI Code, Policies, and Procedures
· Sending employers standard forms to obtain additional information or clear up a discrepancy
· Notating all actions taken on a claim clearly and thoroughly
· Demonstrating the ability to make logical decisions
· Demonstrating the ability to manage a workload in a way that meets timeliness requirements
· All other duties as assigned by management to support claim processing
Experience & Qualifications
· 1 years’ experience in claims, case management, unemployment claims, medical billing
· Proficient technical writing skills to support detailed case notes
· Critical thinking & time management skills
· Hard wired (no WiFi) internet connection with a minimum download speed of 20 Mbps and upload speed of 5 Mbps
· PC Processor (CPU)- minimum of an Intel i3 or equivalent, 4 GB of RAM and 30 GB of free storage space
· Headset & smartphone that can download an authenticator app
Positions are starting at the end of November, however, due to the background check and fingerprinting process (must be able to consent to both), we are hiring NOW. Please submit your updated resume for immediate consideration. Please note that resumes that only well written and formatted resumes will be considered.