CALL CENTER REPRENSENTATIVE
Corestaff Services is seeking talented Call Center Representatives for a credit union service organization in Forth Worth, TX. The representative will apply knowledge of the company’s organization and products in order to provide courteous and efficient service to Credit Union employees and or Credit Union members. In addition the representative will be accountable for meeting performance targets and necessary requirements for agent advancement via career path.
- This position is on-site. That means that the person in this position is expected to work in our physical office location. As stated above, we are doing everything we can to protect our employees that are working on-site and greatly appreciate their commitment.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Takes incoming calls from members.
- Navigates tools and resources to properly address member inquiries.
- Maintains high level of service with members and meets performance targets.
- Maintains composure and demonstrate a calm, professional position while adapting to difficult situations.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members.
- Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of the company’s Call Center’s.
- Participates in product and procedure training in classroom, on the job training, and reviews all available manuals and resources to acquire and increase product knowledge.
- Actively supports our company culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, some post high school education desirable.
- 1 year of customer service, administrative and or sales experience.
- Basic Computer Skills using Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Use of standard office equipment in a Contact Center environment.
- Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension in English.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to accurately interpret information as well as demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Application of good judgment and decision making.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- While performing duties of this job, employee is regularly required to do the following: read, write, simple arithmetic, draw conclusions from written or computer generated materials, analyze data or report information 5-8 hours per shift.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search