JOB TITLE: TEAM MANAGER - PRODUCTION 10K SIGN ON BONUS!
Apply today to work for an outstanding company!
- HUNT VALLEY, MD, US, 21031
- Salary 80-95K
- The Production Team Manager I will report to a Department Manager.
- With more than $5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched quality, science, innovation and service.
- As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees, we offer a wide variety of benefits, programs and services. Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations.
- Direct and support the daily management and prioritization of team members to meet or exceed all performance standards, including reliability, cost, waste, safety, quality, sanitation.
- Effectively lead, coach, train and develop approximately 30 non-exempt team members, while fostering a team environment.
- Pro-actively recommend and implement process improvement initiatives to increase operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Partner with Maintenance, Engineering and Continuous Improvement resources to execute PM, AM, TPM and CCI processes.
- Integrate high performance culture by effectively utilizing the six systems in daily activities.
- Interact cross functionally to resolve issues and ensure that customer service requirements are met.
- Works with teams to develop cultural and business action plans to ensure continuous improvement throughout the plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-3 years relevant experience
- Minimum of one year experience supervising employees in a manufacturing / production / industrial environment
- Minimum of one year experience leading others through a project(s) or initiative(s)
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work across functions and interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving capabilities to assess risk
- Demonstrated understanding of the financial impact of business decisions effecting staffing, product components and inventory
- Experience successfully leading large teams to support business initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to be a dynamic self-starter, work independently and apply sound judgment to solve complex problems with incomplete and/or ambiguous information required and to proactively initiate action steps
- Experience successfully handling multiple projects at once and working under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to propose and implement improvements to systems, methods of work and analysis methods and contribute to ensuring that they are continuously adapted to the business requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed to support business requirements
- Experience working in food manufacturing
- TPM experience
- Strong mechanical ability and understanding of packaging/processing equipment
- Knowledge of SAP or other enterprise resource planning tool
- We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- As a general policy, the company does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search