Work from Home Position ( Must be able to work West Coast Hours)
Provide support for outbound call campaigns. Experience with Salesforce is required for this role. Candidate will be contacting Provider offices to verify information and provide updates. The inbound calls will be minimal. Must have outbound call experience, articulate and professional phone demeanor, critical thinking skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. To be successful in this role, multi-tasking with attention to details is required. Interviews will be conducted through MS Teams for immediate hire.
- Research, resolve, document and accurately respond to provider, practice, business partner or administer inquires and service requests.
- Communicate and coordinate with providers, practices or other VSP departments to ensure accurate information is available to support VSP’s business needs.
- Manage the Committee meetings set up, document Committee findings in the formal meeting minutes and notify staff of Committee decisions.
- Monitor and maintain critical provider information in various VSP systems. Review team member quality assurance reports on a regular basis and working with leadership to prepare follow-up documentation.
- Act as first-level intake and triage for incoming provider call line, data clean-up efforts and specified team email box requests.
- Support the client and regulatory audit process to include pulling required documentation and review of provider files for accuracy.
- Gain industry knowledge to support internal and external business partner relationships.
- Support the recredentialing process and audit support functions to NCQA and client standards.
- Ensure requested information is delivered within specified timeframe and completed accurately.
- Maintain Our client's high standards in all written or verbal communications with providers.
- Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Two to four years of general office experience
- Proficient with word and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to read and write at a level necessary to accomplish the above tasks
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and provide creative solutions
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search