Corporate Receptionist / Front Desk Coordinator
Our client, Empower Retirement, is seeking a contract to hire Central Receptionist & Reservationist to provide support in the central reception services and scheduling of internal meetings for campus conference rooms in our Overland Park, KS location. This is an in-person onsite role.
- Greet all internal/external visitor/clients and direct them to appropriate meeting location
- Take a proactive approach to ensure all visitor/clients needs are met or exceeded
- Screen reservation phone lines and respond to EMS software reservation requests in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable about meeting room set-ups and audio-visual capabilities to appropriately reserve meeting space based upon requirements of the meeting and requested services
- Suggest alternatives to clients and management as required
- Strong attention to detail when confirming all meetings with internal clients on a daily basis, ensuring all notes and requirements are accurately entered into reservation system
- Collaborate with support services such as catering, custodial, and security to execute flawless meetings
- Provide administrative support on an as-needed basis to General Services Management
- Maintain activity statistics by tracking usage of rooms and resources
- Produce and distribute daily schedule of meetings and services to support personnel
- Associate’s degree, preferably in Business or Hospitality, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of office experience
- Proficiency using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Excellent written and verbal skills and proven ability to interact with all levels of management (internal/external) and client customers
- Strong customer focus to include good listening skills, documentation skills, and being able to resolve conflict and offer solutions
- Experience within a corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Data organization and analysis skills are required
- Proficiency using EMS Workplace reservation software a plus
Local candidates will be considered.
Submit your MS Word resume with your application.
Pay rate $17.75
To ensure the health and wellness of Empower associates, COVID vaccinations are required for all associates (even those working remotely), unless expressly prohibited by state law, or an accommodation has been approved.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search