JOB TITLE: Senior Payroll Assistant?
Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
- Pay Rate: $28-30/hr
- Approximate hrs./week: 40
- Work from home but there may be an infrequent need to go into the office. Local candidates only.
- Duration: 6 month initial assignment with potential for extension
- Team Size: Team of two + supervisor
Brief Job Description:
- Prepares, documents, and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments in compliance with applicable laws.
- Provides analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills applied to resolving issues related to payroll processing.
- Recommends and develops operating efficiency improvements.
- Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee pay and prepares reports.
- Administer payroll in accordance with established procedures and deadlines, including retiree pension payroll processing, regular payroll, bonuses, severance, moving expenses and other transactions.
- Classify, sort and process voluntary and involuntary payroll deductions.
- Ensure payroll processing complies with all relevant laws, regulations, and processes.
- Process terminations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with Payroll processes in Workday and ADP.
- Multistate payroll experience
# of Years of Experience:
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search