Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Benefits: (Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage along with 401k plan)
Duration: Long term contract (12 months with yearly renewal)
Location: Atlanta Ga
About the Client:
Corestaff is the official MSP resourcing partner for Porsche Cars North America for contractor positions operating and managing their nationwide contingent workforce program. The Warranty Auditor role is a Corestaff contract position with placement at Porsche Cars North America in Atlanta, GA.
About the Client:
Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), based in Atlanta, Georgia, is the exclusive importer of Porsche vehicles for the United States.
Established in 1984, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, which is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. PCNA employs approximately 300 people who provide Porsche vehicles, parts, service, marketing and training for its 189 dealers. They in turn, work to provide Porsche customers with best-in-class experience.
Throughout its 65-plus year history, Porsche has developed numerous technologies that have advanced vehicle performance, improved safety and spurred environmental innovations within the automotive industry. The company continues to celebrate its heritage by adding to its long list of motorsports victories dating back to its first 24 Hours of Le Mans class win in 1951. Today, with more than 30,000 victories, Porsche is recognized as the world's most successful brand in sports car racing.
This role is responsible for the daily operations and future development of Porsche Approved Certified Pre- Owned Extended Warranty product (CPO +1) offered by Porsche Cars North America (PCNA) to dealers and customers in the US Market. This role serves as the primary liaison between Porsche AG (PAG), Porsche Cars North America and the dealerships for all aspects of CPO +1 WTY.
• Lead and coordinate all activities within the CPO Extended Warranty Product (CPO +1 WTY) for the US market.
• Provide written communication of +1YR CPO ESP registration to customer
• Coordinate all necessary documents regarding the CPO +1 Warranty Coverage
• Administer the cancellation and reimbursement policy with internal controls (i.e. accounts payable and warranty administration
• Create monthly CPO +1 WTY reimbursement Reports for PCNA Accounting using WWS reporting tools
• Publish or email Dealers, Regional Managers, and other PCNA departments information regarding critical CPO +1YR topics such as price changes, warranty coverage, updated part supersessions, etc.
• Communicate regularly with PAG regarding any system updates, needs, problems and resolutions
• Address inter-departmental issues with Accounting and/or Customer Commitment to find solutions
• Prepare presentations for varying audiences and needs on program-specific topics
• Create quarterly CPO +1YR Estimated Revenue Reports Respond daily via phone and email to general dealer field inquiries regarding CPO +1 WTY
• Ensure proper retention of process documents, confidential business information, and actively demonstrates an understanding of the need to safeguard competitive information in both electronic and non-electronic formats
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, working knowledge of extended warranty or insurance products, preferred
• Previous interaction with dealerships preferred
• Experience with SAP preferred
(Job and Industry):
• Proficient experience with MS Office applications (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
• Ability to understand complex data and narrow down to essential information
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities including responding to dealer calls
• Problem Solving – technical knowledge and decision making skills
• Teamwork – ability to interact with multiple levels of the organization
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.