Today’s manufacturing environment must have a laser focus on quality control, reduced cycle times, and delivery schedules—all while managing the unrelenting demand for cost efficiency and effectiveness. The best strategy? A work-ready contingent staff.
Corestaff finds light industrial and assembly employees who have the capacity to excel. We make sure they are:
• Safety minded and compliant to approved protocols
• Focused on improving their own productivity
• Willing to learn and focus on quality
We practice what we preach
Like our clients, Corestaff has put in place a rigorous quality approach that includes:
• Efficient and effective sourcing, recruitment and hiring
• A focus on continuous operations improvement
• Ongoing internal quality audits
• Documented onboarding procedures
• Thorough client orientation checklists
Taken together, these practical steps ensure that we place candidates who thrive in the work environment.
Light industrial/assembly specialties
• Cable Technician
• Inventory Clerk
• Manufacturing/Production Associate
• Janitorial/Maintenance Worker
• Skilled Tradesman
• Warehouse Worker
Search our light industrial or assembly jobs in the US to find out what’s out there or submit your resume and a member of our team will be in contact.